Friday, March 4, 2011

Back in Lockhart

Well, it has been over a month since the last post, so I have some catching up to do! On the 8th Feb Charlotte and I flew to Canberra to get her settled in ANU.  It is a really nice campus and easy to get around, everything is either in walking distance, Canberra City centre is only 20 min walk and it is a very attractive uni and I really liked Canberra. Charlotte and I did a couple of the tourist things as well. We went to Parliment house, did a guided tour, it was very interesting. We also went to Australia's National Museum, I was a bit disappointed with it, and then the War Memorial, that was extremely good, interesting and very moving.

Inside the War Memorial, looking towards the Shrine of Rememberance

Parliment House

Indigenious mosiac at front of Parliment House

Old Parliment Hous
    
           
Charlotte out the front of the War Memorial, Canberra


No comments:

Post a Comment